We are looking for a Elevator Maintenance Sales Engineer who will be reporting to the Service Sales Manager. This position will serve as the link between the organization and the customer for elevator and escalator maintenance and modernization services sales. The Elevator Maintenance Sales Engineer is accountable for reporting and providing solutions to the technical problems of the clients.
- Identify the key markets and customers and evaluates the potential for maintenance sales.
- Accordingly, propose tactics to generate and develop maintenance sales.
- Develop strong relationship with clients.
- Responsible in getting new maintenance contracts and secure existing contracts.
- Review and document soon- to -be expired contracts for renewal process.
- Prepare quotations according to customers enquiry for maintenance, parts and repairs.
- To work with a team of service engineers and technicians to manage service sales fulfillment.
- Manage assigned sales territory and successfully meets or exceed the target budget.
- Monitor financial status of his/assigned territory. ( ex. Outstanding payment and Actual GM% )
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
Desired Candidates Profile
- 3 to 5 years experience as a Sales Engineer – Elevator Maintenance in the Elevator Industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Technical Knowledge of Elevators & Escalators
- Excellent Computer Literacy i.e. knowledge in Microsoft Office, etc.
- UAE Experience required
- Fluency in English with Bilingual capabilities such as Arabic, Urdu and Hindi.